James chachan and Nissy chechi (Elsa's brother and his wife) flew in from Seattle, WA in the middle of June. We're always excited to have them come and be with us... and as always in the past when we've been together we're off on a road trip! This time, we were given the challenge to quickly show them a few spots of Texas before they headed back. It was a very very quick trip, so sorry to our friends and family that we weren't able to visit on this trip... don't worry we'll get you later on!:)
Sam Houston Statue
The ride back and forth from Houston is always rough, but this guy always seems to cheer us up!:)
Holding up the moon?!?

1 comment:
I'd never been to Houston before until this weekend! Jason, Audrey and I took the Seniors in our youth group to Galveston! So, I too enjoyed the big statue of Sam Houston!
Post a Comment