Hey guys,
My wife and I, along with my little brother and sister decided to take a quick trip out to Arkansas on July 5th-July7th. We were impressed with Arkansas's natural beauty. There were tons of trees about 2-3 times the size of our average tree in Dallas. Also, it was great to see hills again, hadn't seen that since I was in Austin, TX:)
Otherwise, Hot Springs and even Little Rock weren't as developed or as clean as the big cities in the U.S. Still, we enjoyed ourselves and it was great to take some time to hang out with my younger bro and sis during their time off of work and college. Enjoy the pics!
God bless,
JV
Hot Springs Mountain Tower
Elsa and I standing on the observation deck of the Hot Springs Mtn. Tower trying very hard not to look down!!
Hot Springs Mountain Tower
Just one of the many beautiful views from this 200+ foot tower overlooking Hot Springs, Arkansas.
William J. Clinton Library (Little Rock, Arkansas)
My brother, Jeff, sitting exactly where the President would, giving out an order.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Jeannette, look out behind you... he looks hungry!
Little Rock Central High School
This is a very important historical site in where 9 black students took a brave stand against racial segregation in their school in 1957, a site where the entire United States had been watching. They prevailed, and as a result, segregation was at the beginning of its end.
Here are the statues of the 9 black students as they were entering their high school, these statues are on the grounds of the capital building in Little Rock.

3 comments:
JV! Sup bro! Glad to see that you got a blog up. This is cool...now I can leave totally random comments. Although, you could delet it just like that too. Anyways...pics look great. So, was Jeffrey using the Indian accent while sitting in the President's chair?
Thanks Abel, I can't remember it exactly, but I think Jeffrey started off saying "Sir.. I'm not for it, but in the saaaaaame way I'm not against it." (Hmmm.... reminds me of someone....)
Hi Jason! Audrey and I just spent some time looking at your blog! Her favorite picture was the Incredible Hulk! ;) It is so great to see pictures of you and your sweet family! You should check out my blog too and see how big my kiddo is getting!
Post a Comment