The purpose of my blog is to update my close friends and family on our whereabouts, and to encourage all of you to be praying for us when you do visit this blog!
In a few words, I just wanted a space for my close friends and family to have to get updates on where I am in life. Right now, I am married and spending my time with my wife Elsa, traveling or just simply hanging out at home. During weekends, we spend much of our time visiting family and helping out at church. Elsa loves to shop, and I love not to:) However, we are happy and just enjoy how God is leading us right now. So please have a look and when you do say a prayer for us!:) God bless you!
I hope you're all doing well. Just wanted to let you know that Elsa's parents are here, and we've been having a lot of fun showing them around Dallas. We began December by decorating our tree! Thanks to my father-in-law ("Pappa") for picking out a great tree!!!!
1 comment:
That's a great tree and the decorations are great I can't wait to see it
Post a Comment